Thursday, May 1, 2008



Hey Yall! Well, it is almost midnight on Thursday and I am alone in the living room typing away on a Frannycakes post. I am feeling sad right now because my time here with my friends is coming to an end. I have had such a good time and enjoyed laughing more than I have in a long time. All of these things makes it hard to leave.

Friday will be fun visiting my Aunt Dot and cousins. I can't wait to see Mom and Dad and the whole gang from Jacksonville. Of course, I can't wait to see Chris on Monday night and visit with him and Linley and Maeby Shea! And Jamie and Lesley will be joining us during the weekend so we will have the whole family together. I wish I could spread all this out a little because it will be hard to take it all in during such a short period of time. But since I can't, I will just enjoy them all while I can.

I will talk to you later......

3 comments:

Lamp Tramp said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. So many friends and family visits. Hope weather holds out for you. You've been tagged!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy next week...I know it was nice to spend time with Tom and Susan. I REALLY enjoyed last week....thanks so much for coming! Can't wait until this summer!
Love you!
Elaine

Unknown said...

Hi Fran,

Seems like forever since I caught up with you. Sounds like you are having too much fun. Hope you have a nice Mother's Day.