Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hello.....My name is Frannycakes...

Hello...My name is Frannycakes...You might remember me from long, long ago when I pretended to post whitty tales of my exciting (cough, cough) though somewhat humdrum life.  I cannot be blamed for the entire time I have been away.  Blogger has had a problem and my blog was lucky enough to be one that would not work.  I make no promises.  But I will try and do better.  Try.






Have yall read The Help?  OMG!!!  It is so good!  I loved it.  I even talked Jamie into listening to it on tape.  He loves it.  And the movie is coming out soon...




3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Hey Fran!! I read The Help recently, too - and loved it! Can't wait to see the movie, although the previews suggest a lighter, more humorous side, whereas the book was pretty tense at times, wouldnt you agree?

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

we read that book in our book club last winter, i loved it too!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoox

Anonymous said...

Loved it. As a child who grew up in the south (memphis) during that time and had a housekeeper/nanny, I highly identified with Mae Mobley. I don't think my mother or her family were cruel like the other housewives in the book. Ours were like family.