Sunday, July 13, 2008

Greetings from Georgetown!


Hey Yall! Yeah, yeah.....I know....it's been a long time. I have been reminded. I just wanted to let you know that I am in Georgetown, SC and having a wonderful time!

Last night, I had the honor of helping host an engagement party for Mary Ann and Justin. It turned out to be a wonderful time for all. And the food was delicious if I must say so myself! (I actually helped prepare the food!) Mary Ann looks so happy and I am so excited for her and Justin.

This afternoon I saw one of my favorite people. I worked with Jeannie at school when we lived in South Carolina. I had to do a double take! She has lost 69 pounds!!!!!!!! Congratulations Jeannie!!!!! You look wonderful!!!!! And you look so young!!!!! I am so proud of you and you have motivated me to start back on my diet when I get back home. Send me some of your determination and motivation! You go girl!

I will write more tomorrow about the party and the fun things I have in store for the next few weeks! Tootles!

No comments: