Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Frannycakes is a Beach Bunny!

Frannycakes has been a horrible blogger. I hear this is the first step to solving any problem.....you know.....admitting that you have a problem. I have been at Pawleys Island for the past two weeks and have been spoiled rotten every minute! My friends Virginia and Elaine invited me to spend their weeks at the beach with them and it has been glorious. They have pampered me and fed me well. Probably too well I fear. I will probably have to starve the next 23 days. Why 23 days you ask? Jamie and Lesley get married in 23 days!!!!! I can't wait! We are going to have such a good time. They seem so excited everytime I talk to them.

However, all good things do come to an end. I have to leave early Friday morning to drive to Rocky Mount to have my hair "done". Done means adding color, taking away gray and trimming. I need it all done. I have not found a new salon in Maine because I wanted my special person in North Carolina to do my hair for the wedding. After Friday I guess I will have to find someone up there.

After getting my new do, I am heading for Raleigh. Hopefully we can get Chris moved into the condo by mid day Saturday. I would like to have everything where it belongs before I pull out on Sunday morning. I have some great ideas for decorating the condo but most of it will have to wait until September when life slows down a little for me. I can't wait to get started.

Dick and Julianne are doing just fine without me up there. I am not sure they even want me to come home on Sunday. Dick said I could stay longer. But I am ready to go whether they want me or not.

Saturday is our 28th anniversary. Twenty eight years!!!!! It seems like just yesterday that we were preparing for our wedding.

I got an email today from a very special friend of mine requesting at least a small post to the blog.....I hope this will do the trick Jeannie! Sleep well! I miss you!

And not to leave out one of my favorite readers.....HEY DADDY!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

I will try to do better. I promise.

I will talk to you later......Tootles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!! Frannycakes it back. I cannot tell you how much I enjoy reading this blog. -Jsmie

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh i understand that hairdo person alright, i just got really really lucky this week in podunk with mine, i was scared to death!

smiles, bee