Friday, June 29, 2007

Is it just me or does it seem like there is nothing worth watching on TV? We have lots of channels and 7 or 8 HBO channels and you would think I could find something that is interesting to watch. So what am I watching? Frasier.

I went to Augusta today. I got slightly irritated when I went by the college to get something signed for Julianne. I walked in, told the lady up front what department I needed and she replied that I was there. A young man in shorts with tattoo's completely covering his legs from his ankles up to only God knows where was standing there talking about a human resource class he was scheduled for. I had to laugh because I had a visual of him coming in to interview for a job with Dick. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Anyway, enough of my visuals. He was complaining, using the words crap, sucks, etc. with the lady and it was getting on my last nerve. And all this time I am waiting, there are people who work there walking right by me acting like they had nothing to do, but no one asked me if they could help. What happened to helping people in business'? So anyway, after about 20 minutes of feeling totally invisible, I stepped up to someones desk, and told her what I needed. She signed it, stamped it and I was on my way. UGH!

On the drive over to Augusta, I passed by a couple of the lakes. It really made me wish we had been able to find a house on the water. We tried...........really hard. But I love me house we did get even though we get some evil winds up here on the hill. Evil.

Dick, Julianne and I mowed the estate this afternoon. Dick used the weed eater, Julianne used the push mower to get where the riding mower couldn't go and guess who got to use the riding mower? You guessed correctly.....ME. I kept humming the theme song to "Green Acres".....Fresh Air......Times Square......! We got finished in record time according to Dick.

The weather is back to the correct temperature. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70's. I had to close the windows downstairs because it was too cool. Hopefully it won't get hot like that again....haha.

That is about all my news. I will talk to you later! Tootles!

No comments: