Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Photo Credit - Molly Chicken


Hey Yall! Happy Mother's Day! Hope yours has been good....mine has been GREAT! I talked with Jamie and Chris by phone and wished they could have been here. Dick let me sleep in this morning and it felt wonderful. Julianne made a wonderful WW desert for me.......mmmmmmmm......yum! Later this afternoon, I wrapped up in two throws AND and electric throw on the red couch and watched "Under the Tuscan Sun" while I occasionally rested by eyes. (That was for you Daddy!) All together....A Glorious Day! Can I get an Amen?

Here's a big Happy Mother's Day wish to my Mom and Dick's mom! Can you feel the hug? It's a big one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, that was such a good hug. Sure wish I could have been there to receive it in person. I am so glad you had a great Mother's Day too. You really deserve it.

I love you, MOM

Progressive Slots said...

Very useful piece