Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!



Hey Yall! Happy Birthday to Me! In honor of this glorious day, I have listed 51 things about ME. Now why you would be even remotely interested in reading this boring list about me I don't know. You might find out something you didn't know, or want to know! I saw this on another bloggers blog who is also celebrating her birthday today. Believe me, her list was shorter and much more interesting.


51 Things about ME!

1. My birthday is March 8. (This is going to be easier than I thought!)

2. I love bunnies.

3. There are 2,729,381 bunnies, figurines and dust, in my house.

4. I have lived in Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee,
North Carolina and Maine.

5. I miss living in Maine.

6. I have the most wonderful family who loves me. Most of the time!

7. Mr. Frannycakes is the best husband I could have ever hoped for.

8. Sugar is not my friend even if I love it more than my luggage.

9. Steel Magnolias is one of my favorite movies.

10. I have been to the town where Steel Magnolias was filmed.

11. “Good. Real good.” is a saying that is spoken a lot in my family.

12. I am afraid of heights and Mt. Washington is responsible.

13. I love “Reba”. I hate that it was cancelled. Hate it!

14. My son Jamie, 28, has a business degree and is back in school to be a nurse.

15. My son Chris, 25, who will graduate in May in Mechanical Engineering.

16. My daughter Julianne, 22, is a Chemical Engineer major.

17. I have a daughter-in-law named Lesley who is going to be a Dr. Lesley.

18. I have a list of prescriptions I want filled when she can legally write them.

19. I have a daughter-in-law to be, Linley, who will be a speech therapist.

20. Linley will hopefully teach me how to speak without my thick southern drawl.

21. I doubt Linley will be successful in that removal.

22. I loved college and all my friends I made there. I can’t wait to catch up
soon.

23. I have been to Italy and loved it and want to go again.

24. I have been on a cruise to the Bahamas with my family and loved it.

25. I love to go to Happy Hour at Sonic.

26. I love to go to look for treasures at thrift stores. Love it.

27. I have a Honda Accord and love it.

28. I use love it too many times……

29. My favorite word to use is “Dang”.

30. I need to lose weight.

31. I hate going on a diet.

32. I don’t have a gall bladder, appendix or uterus.

33. I have a road map of scars on my stomach.

34. My children make me laugh!

35. I hate to exercise.

36. My hair is curly. I have tried to make peace with it. Tried.

37. I need my glasses to see. Dang.

38. I have a dog named Weezie who snores like a man.

39. I love blogging.

40. I love margaritas but rarely have them.

41. I love sweet cream ice cream with strawberries at Cold Stone Creamery.

42. Diet Dr. Pepper is my drink of choice.

43. I have broken one foot twice and the other once.

44. I broke both feet at one time. Talented!

45. I love shopping.

46. I love vacationing at Pawleys Island.

47. I am blessed with the best friends in the whole world.

48. I love to sew, mostly for the house.

49. I love my furry grandbabies, Grace Darling and Maeby Shea.

50. I can’t remember numbers.

51. I once worked as a PE teacher…..hahahahahahahaha. I swear!

8 comments:

Yvonne said...

Happy Birhtday!!! Love the list - so good to see a post from you again (I should talk - I think I have abandoned my blog for good...)Hope you have a fabulous birthday!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL. LOVED THE LIST, BUT I THINK IT IS TWO ITEMS TOO LONG. I TOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE BACKSLIDING TO 49?? DOESN'T MATTER THOUGH, A NUMBER IS JUST A NUMBER. HAVE A GREAT DAY.

LOVE YOU, MOM

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

happy birthday honey!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxooxxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Oh, you are SO making me want to go to the beach. Loved Pawley's Island...

Anonymous said...

And I just adore that cute vintage frannycakes photo.... just precious!

LSJ said...

i thoroughly enjoyed your 51 things! i hope you had a great birthday and enjoyed that nap (for both of us!).

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Fran. 51 - you're still so young. See you soon.