Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Welcome to My Morning!




Hey Yall! Happy St. Patricks Day! Today is a special day in Savannah. St. Patricks day is HUGE here. People have been partying downtown since Friday. Frannycakes and Mr. Frannycakes are not the party-all-night-downtown type of couple. It would be especially hard for Mr. Frannycakes since he goes to bed at 9. Hopefully you can see that todays newspaper is printed on green paper! Sorry it had to have that horndog Tiger's picture at the top. Just don't look at him. While I had the camera out, I looked around to see if there was anything else I could show you.......hmmmmmm.......not really anything picture perfect. So, lest you think I keep a picture perfect clean, everything put away house, this should set you straight. We live here, therefore, first thing in the morning, you get what you get. So here goes....






Actually, there is nothing wrong with this picture. Just some orchids that I bought and planted in an outrageously expensive bowl that Elaine made me buy a thousand years ago that I have to use everywhere I move because it was outrageously expensive. I love these orchids. I hope I don't kill them. Think good thoughts for them....






Next is Weezie in her bed. She is not amused. It is not time for her to be awake and doesn't like to have her picture made anyway.






These are Christophers' shoes. Right where he took them off last night. Nice.






This is Weezies' baby. She left it here when she......okay, I won't go into that. Anyway, she left it right there.






Obviously, there was a big party here last night because this lamp has one wonky lamp shade. Was it Weezie and her baby.....






Here is my coffee hot and ready to drink while I check the blogs...





Computer is waiting for me to sit down and get serious. You know, by checking the blogs.






Isn't this a pretty bush? It is beside our patio.






Note to self.....need to plant pansies.....






Do you see the egret on the other side of the...er....intracoastal waterway?






These geese love to hang around our lot during the morning. I love to see them dive for fish.






Surprise! BoBo, aka Christopher, came home last Saturday and left this afternoon. It was so nice to see him and get to visit. It has been a long time since Christmas.

Talk to you later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing your house. Can't convince me that it is less than perfect condition! Can't wait to see y'all this weekend!
Elaine

Anonymous said...

What fun it was to read your blog and see the pictures of your world this morning.

Love you, MOM

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well that was fun to see! i wonder what that pretty pink bush is???

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxooxoxxo