Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Busy Bee

Frannycakes has been busy today. Well, busy after watching the Today Show, reading the news online, reading all my favorite blogs, and showering. I have lots of dirty clothes to wash. I've gotten about half way through that. I am on my second load washing in the dishwasher. Yes, we obviously feed the homeless here because I can't figure out where all the dishes come from. Well, actually I do know, but I won't go there today. As soon as it is finished, I put those away and probably start another. I straighten up my cookbooks and put away some and tried to start organizing my new recipe box. I went through magazines and catalogs and purged and purged. But I couldn't throw away all of them so I have them in the bookcase so I can pull them out one at a time and get out anything I might have missed. Dick is rolling his eyes right now......yeah you are......

I need to vacumn as soon as I get a couple of other things done and then I might just "rest my eyes" for a minute. I haven't done that in a while and a cool cloudy day like today might be just the time.

Talk to you later! Tootles!

No comments: