Sunday, October 21, 2007

Things You Will NEVER Hear Me Say!

1. No thanks, I don't eat sweets.

2. I love getting up early!

3. Aren't my varicose veins pretty?

4. I'm pregnant.

5. Do you have that in a size 6?

6. I love humidity!

7. Can we watch sports?

8. I don't want a computer anymore.

9. I think I will go buy a thong!

10. I just couldn't eat another bite!

11. My house is too clean!

12. These jeans make my butt look way too small.

13. I love exercising!

14. I don't want to eat out tonight.

15. Raw cookie dough is disgusting!

16. I forgot to eat today!

17. Let's eat sushi!

18. I am too organized.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

I could have written that myself!!! Especially the Sushi part - yeccchhh!!!!

moosh in indy. said...

Oh, no thanks, massages are overrated.
*snort*

LSJ said...

i like #4 and #9!