Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Finally....An Update!

Hey yall.....sorry I have been away so long. I have been mentally busy trying to figure out what to buy who and what I need to get done so we can have the required Norman Rockwell Christmas. And to make it a Norman Rockwell Christmas, there will be stress involved and Frannycakes and stress do not make a good combination. I have been faithfully reading all my blog friends posts! I never fail to be amazed at all of you. Thanks for posting faithfully! I am going to try very hard to post every single day this month. Once my kids get here, I will be overflowing with post topics! They keep me entertained and I will let their antics be your entertainment.

I will start with the weather here at the north pole......we have not gotten above freezing in a couple of weeks. Actually, we have not been near 32 degrees in a couple of weeks. We still have snow on the ground. A lot of snow because it has not melted since the first snow and snow has fallen since then. We are supposed to get more snow tonight and tomorrow morning. And then some more over the weekend. Do I sound like I am tired of it? Well, I am not. I love it, I love it, I love it!

I am listening to my Ipod which is hooked up to the stereo right now. Guess what is on right now? The Chipmunk's singing "Jingle Bells"! I love the Chipmunks! Dick downloaded some Christmas songs on my Ipod for our Christmas party last year. On MY Ipod! Not that I don't like Christmas music. But I do want to pick out my own music. So now when I listen to it, I get some of "his" picked out Christmas music mixed in with my music. At least Josh Groban isn't on there. I'm sorry....I know most everyone loves Josh......but I can't stand him. Sorry.

I have pretty much finished my shopping except for a couple of items. And once I figure out what to get, it should be easy to get them. And I will be finished. I did a major part of my shopping on the internet this year. Easy as can be. I can do it in my sexy flannel pj's sitting in the recliner with my new favorite drink, Diet Mountain Dew! But enough for that picture you probably have embedded on your brain now.....I still have some wrapping to do and I need to box up some things to have shipped. Hopefully I will be able to get this done tomorrow.

Julianne and I are going over to Auburn tonight to pick up some gift bags and then we are going out to dinner. Thank you Dick! He left this afternoon for a quick one day business trip and the girls are taking advantage of the situation. Of course, we will be making a quick trip to the TJ Maxx, Dollar Tree and grocery store. I am not really sure how to make a quick trip to the TJ Maxx, but that is my plan.

I guess I should go and finish my vacumming. I vacummed the downstairs and did the baseboards. I need to go upstairs and do my room and bathroom and hall. Julianne will have to do her room and bath. I always feel so much better when I get this all done. I will dust later tonight. I have to go out to dinner you know!

I will talk to you later! Tootles!




2 comments:

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Snow, snow and more snow? We were 77 degrees today. Got lots of yard work done - not me, but hubby did - before it gets cold, but alas, we're not likely to have your snow. I'd love to see snow like that here once a year. Then it can be summer again.

Thanks for stopping by!

Wanda

Yvonne said...

Ok - this is creepy - but in a good way. I love Norman Rockwell, hate Josh Groban, love snow and love Diet Mountain Dew......I also love Diet Squirt. (I know that wasn't on your list, though..) I think we were seperated at birth....