Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hey Yall! Can you believe it? Two days in a row....I'm on a roll!

Life has been quiet today in Maine. I went to the Post Office and the Wally World. The baby was out of food. I also bought some wood glue and wood screws. When I used my sewing machine the other day I realized that the movers had probably dropped it. The wooden carrying case was broken on the bottom. So I will be doing some surgery.

Christopher, as you will remember, has a kidney stone. He should have passed it by now. But he hasn't. And he is hurting. So he moved up his scheduled appointment with his GP. He went in this afternoon. The GP is concerned and referred him to a urologist. His appointment is at 9:30 tomorrow morning. How's that for getting right in? He had some type of films made of his "stone" for the urologist. I am waiting to see what he says to decide when or if I should go down there.

That's about all here. Please say a prayer for Chris. I will talk to you later! Tootles!

No comments: