Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Self Portrait


I took this picture of myself.....frame it if you must.

I know that most of you thought that actually was a picture of me.....and certain parts of it do resemble me.....But I actually "borrowed" this picture from Bittersweetpunkin. She has a great blog....go check it out NOW! http://bittersweetpunkin.blogspot.com/ I tried to get this picture off the web, but could never could get this angle. I think this is a picture of "Gus" at the Central Park Zoo. If you have already framed it as my self portrait, keep it up....it is close enough!

3 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Oh, Thank You!
I have a teeny little silly puppy that does that too! This is a Fantastic image!
Sandra Evertson

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Cute!
That looks about like I feel~

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi Fran!! We could use this self portrait on oh-so-many-days couldn't we?? Thanks for the Sweet words and for visiting me!! I will come back often to see you...I am adding you to my blogroll!
Blessings,
Robin