Tuesday, August 19, 2008


Hey yall! This morning I woke up to rain. I love doing that. It just begs you to stay in bed. And I am usually more than willing to oblige. So around 9 I finally rose and headed downstairs. After a few cups of coffee and watching Matt, I got busy. I got my shower and then started vacuuming. I must not be doing it right cause it takes me forever. Or maybe because I had to talk to Chris every 5 minutes. He was busy getting loose ends tied up for school tomorrow. He went to buy his books. $985.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I immediately started to feel sick. He sounded sick. Dick will be ill. Will these chill'uns ever get out of school? Then he had to go get a parking permit. I believe it was $270.00. I need to stop now cause I'm feeling sick again.

The temps dropped this afternoon. I have closed all the windows and doors. I have on my long pajama bottoms, t-shirt, socks and sweat shirt jacket. Plus, I have a blanket over me. Where's a good hot flash when you need one?

Don't forget to pray for Scottie and his family. They need your help.

Tootles!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sitting in the rain too, it's so nice!

Yvonne said...

OMG - that is some serious book fee!!! I'm sick just thinking about your reaction! Yikes!!!

Lamp Tramp said...

Yup, college .... it just keeps going & going!