Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hey Yall.......I don't have anything to report to you about Scotty and his condition. Please keep this family in your prayers.

The Frannycakes family had a very slow and low key day. Which was wonderful! We got up and I made breakfast. Yes, you heard right. I MADE BREAKFAST! It has been rumored that I don't make breakfast and I must now confess that it true that I didn't but I am getting better about it. I just have a hard time waking up in the morning. And I need several cups of coffee and a computer to look at to wake up. And if anybody talks to me.....well....you can call it ALL off! Just ask Dick if you don't believe me!

Julianne watched a season of The Sopranos on the TV in Dick's office. She officially stayed in her PJ's all day long. We all need to do that sometimes, don't we?

I washed 5 loads of clothes. They must be reproducing in our laundry basket upstairs. Honestly. How can Dick and I have so many dirty clothes?

I made the delicious brownies that we made for Mary Ann and Justin's party. Mmmmmmm Good! I cut half of the pan for the neighbors next door. They listened out for Julianne in case she needed anything during Dick's trip down south to meet me. I warned them that we were all nauseous from eating brownies over at our house and to eat them with care. Dick was so full that he had cereal for supper. CEREAL!!!! Now don't get me wrong....I love cereal for supper. But it must be against something in the Baptist Church, or papermaking book of rules that has caused him to be against cereal! I even offered to make him a sandwich with the leftover turkey from a turkey breast that I had cooked and he said he would rather have cereal. Of course a SANDWICH ranks right up there with cereal in offensiveness to him.

Dick mowed grass and made the yard look fabulous. I do love our yard to look fabulous. And it should. We pay Trugreen enough that they should come and mow it. I should point out that before they started coming and doing their stuff we hardly had any grass....just crappy weeds. It's a miracle what they do.

I guess that is all I have for now. I will talk to you later. Don't forget to pray for my friends and their son Scotty. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your day was highly productive, good for you.

Anonymous said...

That Julianne you speak of is so dang smart.