Friday, August 22, 2008

Scottie Update

Hey yall. I just got a new update from Scott. Things are not going well right now. Please, please, please, pray for Scottie. This is so critical right now. They have their family there now as well as their priest and some friends.

FRIDAY, AUGUST 22, 2008 03:56 PM, CDT
8/22/08 3:40 pm
I know that I usually send this out in the evening but I feel compelled to do so now. We were called to the hospital at 7:00 am this morning. Scottie had another sinking spell. He is stable at this time. The doctors and Scottie are doing all that they can do. He is a real fighter and fights back each time. His lungs are really sick. They now have 4 tubes in the right chest cavity and 3 in the left to help with fluids and air outside his lungs. We have all been praying hard and need all of you to do the same. He is resting in God's hands we know and we continue to pray for God to restore his lungs to the way he made them. We will go to visit him again at 4:30 and I will have a good report later.
God Bless & Keep The Prayers Going.


Scott & Beth



Thank you.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Geez Fran - My heart goes out to that family! Praying that Scott's lungs get a chance to rest and heal. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Lamp Tramp said...

Sorry to hear this....I'll pray more for Scottie.