Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm in Love with a Can of Spray Paint

Hey Yall! Frannycakes is tired. She has been busy trying to get everything together for Julianne's apartment. She has been trying to make everything be perfect for Julianne's apartment. She seems to have a different idea of what will be perfect from Julianne. I need an apartment to decorate just like I want it. Cause I have some fabulous ideas. Me and my best friend, spray paint, have been having a great time together. I had found a Pennsylvania House night stand at the Goodwill. I painted it a creamy white. And it looks great! I also painted my grandmother's chest of drawers the same white. I changed the knobs to clear glass ones. Very, very pretty if I must say so myself. Today, Julianne and I went to the Goodwill in Auburn and found a big wicker chest and a small wicker shelf for the bathroom. I sprayed the wicker chest with a pink spray paint. The wicker shelf was painted a sea blue. They both turned out really nice too. We painted 3 of my shutters that I bought several months ago the creamy white. These will be put together and serve as Julianne's new headboard. So the bedroom is coming together. Not in the same color scheme or fabric that I have in mind, but is will be very pretty.

We are going to Orono tomorrow so I can finish painting. I am really looking forward to that. Yeah.....

After all this painting and decorating and moving, I am going to crash. Then I am going to put my house back together. And after that? I am going to paint and redecorate Julianne's room just the way I want to!

Tootles!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures please!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that sounds like so much fun!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxxooxox

LSJ said...

y'all sound busy! i wish you could come to nc and decorate my place!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for everything, momma. I like to think there is a lot of you in my apartment!
toodles,
julesy

Unknown said...

Hi Fran,

How are you doing? You sound so busy. Hope you are having fun!

Lamp Tramp said...

Hey Fran, yea I love spray paint too! Glad you & J are decorating the way she... cough, cough... you want! I so understand!
Thanks for your concern, xoxo!

Liz Harrell said...

Ahhh Fran. You are speaking the language of my heart: spray paint. Please show us pictures!

Lamp Tramp said...

Hey sweetie...hope those fumes from the spray paint can haven't over whelmed you. Missing you....hope all is well!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Okay...enough about the spray paint! I am tired of reading about it everyday...feel like i am on "Groundhog Day"!
Elaine

Lamp Tramp said...

Hey Franny!....missing you...hope you recovered from the spray paint fumes! Whacha up to?
xoxo!