Monday, April 30, 2007

Bar Harbor






Gran Gran, Debbie, Dick and I went to Bar Harbor over the weekend. The weather was great on Saturday. We went up to the top of Catillac Mountain and enjoyed the beautiful views. I guess I sit here in my little world and forget how many beautiful places there are on earth. I will write more about our trip later....but I wanted to share some pictures that we took on the trip. If you see a little boy....I mean a flat little boy.....his name is Flat Stanley and he came with us. He is on assignment from my niece's kindergarten class in Florida.

1 comment:

LSJ said...

Looks like everyone is having a fun time!!! I want to be in Maine...

Also, when are you coming down to Raleigh again (soon I think?)? I was eating breakfast this morning thinking about you coming down to NC and started singing a song that sounds similar to "Santa Clause is coming to town," but it was more like...

Frannycakes is coming to town!
Frannycakes is coming to town!
Franny - Cakes is coming, to town!

Maybe Chris and I will sing it for you! (: