Thursday, April 19, 2007

Good Morning!

I just got finished reading all my favorite blogs. One of my favorites, Ambulance Driver, wrote about one of his dogs, Sprite. Today makes the third time his blog has made me cry. Do yourself a favor and go read his blog today. His blog is the first one listed under "Frannycakes Recommended Blogs" listed on the right side of my blog. You won't be sorry. He has a way with words.

Yesterday, USAir delivered my luggage. I had a horrible feeling about it. I just knew I would never see it again because I had bought some clothes for the wedding weekend and my shoes to go with my dress for the wedding were in it. But thankfully, my fears were unfounded. I like it when things turn out like that!

We have sun here today! Of course the wind is blowing like crazy, but the sun is shining! I will take what I can get.

Gran Gran and Debbie are coming up to Maine to see us next week. We are so excited! Hopefully they will like Maine like we do. Maybe even the sun will shine for them. I had kind of hoped there would still be snow left for them so they could see how pretty it is. But it looks like it will be gone by then. Oh well, maybe next year.

I guess I need to go and get busy. I will talk to you later......Tootles!

No comments: