Thursday, April 12, 2007

Raleigh is so nice and green....I am still trying to remember what the green stuff is though......

I am having a great time with the "children". We have been trying to at least eat dinner together. I have been able to eat lunch with Julianne and Linley. Chris has been busy with class and has not been able to join us. Last night I cooked roast with potatoes and onions, salad with kiwi and strawberries and delish multi-grain bread with butter. Yum Yum! Then we piled in the car and went to Cold Stone Creamery for dessert. I had Raspberry Sorbet with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. I really wanted some of the hard core stuff, you know, the cheesecake ice cream with strawberries in a white chocolate dipped waffle cone. I sampled the cake batter ice cream. I might have to get me one of those before I leave. It tastes just like cake batter. So many choices, so little time.

I have not been very successful in finding a dress for the wedding. I have tried on a couple, but they didn't look good. Do you think I might need to buy a new body to go with the dress? I vote for that one!

The townhouse that I made the offer on did not work out. The owners were asking WAY too much for it. We went back and forth a couple of times, but obviously they were not in a big hurry. So......good luck to them.....they missed out on a good sale. Our realtor called to tell me that there is another town home in the same complex that has the same floor plan that has just been put on the market. So tomorrow at 10 I am going to see it. I anticipate putting an offer on it and trying to wrap this thing up. They are asking the amount of our last offer on the other townhouse. So I think we may be able to work it out. I hope so.

The "children" will not be back here until around 8 or 9. I think I will go and take the "Pretty Pretty Princess" for a little walk.

I will talk to you later.....Tootles!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Ok, if a dress is what you are looking for you have to come here and go to Von Maur. They will have it, for sure! We have our annual "Lilac Ball" coming up here, and that is where nearly everyone finds their dress.....seriously!