Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Let it Snow!

We had snow off and on all day today with rain mixed in between. It has been snowing steadily since about 7 tonight. The deck is covered as is all the grass that I had just been able to see. It will be interesting to see tomorrow morning if we get much more accumulation.

Today was very uneventful. I took back some things to Kohls and went by TJ Maxx. I of course found something to buy there.....some pictures of birds that had very nice matting too. I will have to see how they look on the wall. I taped the receipt to the back of one of them. Then I went to Bed Bath & Beyond and bought an iron. Ours was not working very good. I ironed Dick's pants and shirt with the new iron tonight and wow! I definitely made the right decision. It was amazing the difference it made. How sad it is that a new iron got me excited.

I am busy looking at condos online. My trip to pick one out is coming up this weekend. I wish we could go ahead and move in this weekend too. That would save me a trip down. Hopefully we will be able to move in the end of May so I can go down, help, and then go to the beach for two weeks. It will be nice to have my own room when I go to visit.

It is way past my bedtime so I better head upstairs. I will talk to you later! Tootles!

No comments: