Saturday, May 26, 2007

Greetings! I made it through the heat wave. Temps are supposed to be getting back to normal tomorrow. Dick flies back in tomorrow afternoon and I am sure he will say he doesn't know what I have been complaining about! I have not turned the air conditioner on in my room yet. I slept with the windows open the past two nights and it felt great to feel the wind blowing through the room. Now don't get me wrong.....I do love me some air conditioning and would take central air any day over an open window!

Today there was a golf tournament. Around 8:30 there was a mad rush down the cart paths. They definitely had a good turn out. The tournament was a fund raiser for a scholarship. All the golfers seemed to be having a good time. I could hear lots of laughing.....along with balls bouncing off trees and leaves falling to the ground! I did not find any balls in our fence which was a little unusual. I usually collect at least 4 balls each afternoon.

Julianne has driven to Farmington tonight. She met some other "kids" that are college students working at the mill this summer and they are having a small party. Yeah....it makes me very nervous, but she said she will be home around 12. And I have directions to the party. And I have a phone number. And I have her phone number. And.......

That's about all my news. I will talk to you later! Tootles!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god mom.


that last paragraph made me feel 15.

Fran said...

You mean you aren't 15?

Anonymous said...

huhuhuh

it's time to come home!