Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Mary Ann!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful "blessed" day of birth!

For those of you who do not know who Mary Ann is, and I can't think of very many, she is the oldest daughter of my friend's Elaine and John. She and Jamie went to school and graduated together. She is also going to be a bridesmaid in Jamie and Lesley's wedding. She actually started her teaching career by doing parent teacher reports with me when she and Jamie were in the third grade together. Every afternoon when school got out, she would run out to my car (I picked her up) and jump in the front seat beside me and start reporting (see...Parent Teacher Report????) everything Jamie had done and gotten in trouble for during the day. And she was glad to do it for me...... I got much more information from her than I ever did from Mrs. Maring! Of course Jamie hated her for it, but obviously he got over it since she is in his wedding! Happy Birthday Mary!

No comments: