Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Good Morning!

Hey Yall! Frannycakes is feeling some pain this morning! I can definitely feel some discomfort from my torture/physical therapy session yesterday. I think I am going to have to exercise the other arm or I will look like a freak at the beach. Too bad I didn't get exercises for the stomach, hips and thighs. I know Dick's blood pressure just went up reading that.....we have a basement full of workout equipment and I know how to use it. Deep breaths Dick...deep breaths.....

I have been busy this morning taking care of a little housework. I didn't do much yesterday. The laundry stops for no one though!

Blogger has me feeling like a blithering idiot! I love blogs that have music on them, so I decided to download one to my blog. I set up a play list and was so excited and impressed with myself and copy and pasted it to the blog and what happened? Nothing, absolutely nothing. I give up. I can't take anymore disappointment with this today. Tomorrow is another day......

I have to run to Auburn to take some things back and I really need to go to Portland to pick up a dress shirt for Dick that had to be ordered and is in. But I don't think I will be venturing that far south today. Dick is not eating out tonight so I need to be home to cook dinner. I made Virginia's famous turkey breast over the weekend, so I just need to put together a couple of things to go with it.

And finally I was able to post a picture of my latest purchase at the Goodwill! Blogger must be feeling some remorse..... I found a bag of bingo numbers and letters that are on ping pong balls! I realize that is not exciting to everyone, but I love letters and numbers on things and this has both! Don't they look cute! This is not the container I am going to use. I just wanted you to see how cute they are!



I guess I need to go get ready for the day! Talk to you later....Tootles!

No comments: