Sunday, April 20, 2008

Horticulture Day, Part 2

Hey Yall! I thought that we were only going to do yard work on Saturday. I was mistaken. Did some raking, some weeding, some picking up limbs and chopped up some leaves with the lawnmower. Mowing leaves beats raking leaves any day! Then I power washed the back porch. Amazing! I think I should be a professional power washer! Of course I could not do anything over a one story house....Cause I am afraid of heights! The back porch looks so good.

I can't wait to see how sore I am tomorrow!

One week from today I will be in beautiful Pawleys Island. I can't wait!

Talk to you later....Tootles!

1 comment:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow i had a lot of reading to catch up here! sounds like life is good in your neck of the woods!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo