Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Boo Yall!


Hey Yall! Do you like my "Boo" decoration? This is actually the only Halloween decoration I have in the house. We would decorate more when the kids were younger, but now that they are grown and living away from home, I just kind of skip over Halloween and concentrate on Thanksgiving. And I need to start concentrating a little harder too! I have a million things I need to do before Thanksgiving. Last year I decorated for Christmas the weekend before Thanksgiving. I loved it! It seemed to take so much pressure off me to have every thing decorated. This year we have a wedding to go to in SC the weekend before Thanksgiving. How wrong would it be to decorate before that weekend?

The picture that I posted yesterday was taken by Dick last year. My parentals were here for Thanksgiving and we took a drive one day and saw "him". A farm house had put him out by the road and it looked just like someone bending over. So we stopped and took a picture.

Weezie needs to go back to the doctor tomorrow. I don't think the medicine for her urinary track infection has done the trick. The doctor suspects she may have some stones. I'm trying not to even think about that one.

I will be so glad when this election is over.

I guess that is all I have for now. Hope you all have a great day! Tootles!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That came out great! Pretty fireplace too! I don't do any Halloween decorating anymore. I used to when my daughter was small but now I just concentrate on a more fallish look.

Manuela

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hope she's okay honey. and oh yeah, i will be SO GLAD when this dreadful election is over. if sarge doesn't have a heart attack it will be a miracle. he gets SO involved!! yikes!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

now, i know you took some lovely pictures last weekend, and i've been hoping and praying each day that my things and i will finally make it on your blog. but nothing.
tootles,
julie, not jj.

Anonymous said...

I think it would be perfectly fine to begin decorating for Christmas before you leave for the South Carolina wedding, and I know you have a crowd coming mid December, and they can't wait to see your handy work.

MOM

Mack said...

We are all ready for Halloween over here! I just hope mom doesn't buy me a dumb outfit to wear!

We are crossing everything we have that Weezie doesn't have stones.

Anonymous said...

Gasp! The only decoration!

I saw decorate early...who cares!

Anonymous said...

Awesome banner..! I love spooky Halloween decorations.