Saturday, October 18, 2008



Hey Yall! Every afternoon, we walk out in the back yard and look for golf balls. We have a picket fence around part of our yard. We find a few balls back there every day. More when the golf course reopens in the spring (rusty golfers!)and less as the season winds down. It just like hunting for Easter eggs! I mowed the grass today and had to manuever around two that I had not picked up. Just for reference....don't ride a mower over a golf ball. Bad, bad, bad. Not that I have ever done that.....

Tootles!

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh my gosh, my Zac would go nuts! I can send him over to pick up more for you - he would be in heaven!~

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i live on a golf course in florida too but on the 19th floor so i don't get any balls up there...

smiles, bee
xxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Yeah that would be bad. That's quite a collection!

Lamp Tramp said...

OMG, don't let my husband see this...he is always golfball hunting! We've got buckets and buckets of crappy golf balls!
Sorry I didn't mention that we were in Boston!
xoxo!

emmapeelDallas said...

Wow, that is quite the collection! Thanks for your kind words about my grandson, Franny.

:)

Judi

Darlene said...

Hi Fran,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello. I LOVE yours and will definitely be back to visit.

So, do you sell the golf balls back to the golf course??? hehehe
I think those would look great in a large apothecary jar.....