Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boo Yall!








Hey Yall! I hope you enjoyed those pictures as much as I did! Weezie is thankful that she had surgery and doesn't have to wear a costume this year! Hey! Don't think you are going to do this every year little girl!

I took Weezie on a little outing this afternoon. We went to pick up dry cleaning and to the grocery store. I turned on the seat heater so her side was nice and warm. She also had a little blanket over her. I only had a couple of things to pick up, so she didn't get cold while I was in the store. I think she enjoyed herself. I hope so cause I was ready to get out of the house!

Have any of your watched the new show called "Life on Mars"? I like it. There is not much on tv anymore that I like to watch. Mostly I like to watch reruns of Reba, Will & Grace, and Fraser. Sad huh?

I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

That 3 headed dog is so real looking I had to do a double take!

bj said...

these are all sooo cute! the 3 headed dog nearly scared me!! haha
Happy Halloween...
love, bj

Darlene said...

Awwwww those are GREAT!!! Hope you and Weezie have a Happy Halloween!

emmapeelDallas said...

Happy Halloween! I love your pics, Franny!

Unknown said...

Hi Fran,

These were all so cute. Hope you had a great one!

Charmingdesigns said...

What wonderful photos of your pooches. Laurie