Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'M BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!

Hey Yall! I am back to blogging after a very long break. If reading my blog is your only way to get through the day, as it seems from email that some of you have this problem, it is time to get a life. For the rest of you, who have so patiently waited and waited and waited, I apologize and promise that today is the beginning of many new posts. Thanks for sticking with me and faithfully checking to see if I have updated.

I returned home Monday from South Carolina. I flew down to see my friend Beth. She and her husband Scott are two of the strongest people I know. Scottie was honored at an absolutely beautiful funeral that deeply touched my heart. Their family touched many people in the area and it was very evident at the funeral. Please continue to keep them in your prayers.

Today I finally managed to vacuum. Thank goodness. I feel like we have been breeding dust bunnies! They were everywhere. Tomorrow will be dusting day. And damp moping day. Unfortunately, this sounds easier than it will be. It will probably take me all day to finish. I am slightly behind in cleaning the house. I am getting that nesting for winter feeling. I can tell from the temps that it is just around the corner here in Maine.

I took the camera outside today and took some pictures from our yard of the beautiful colors all around us.



This is a tree at the end of our driveway.



Now how did that get here? "I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech..."







That's all for today. I will be back tomorrow. Tootles!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Fran,

Welcome back. I will keep your friend in my prayers. The photos all so pretty, it looks like you are having a beautiful Fall there.

Yvonne said...

Such a pretty view you have!! I can't wait until the colors start to change here, too. Missed you , and glad you're back~

Anonymous said...

WooHoo...she's back!

JJ said...

Wow! That's pretty. We are not quite there. I love you.