Sunday, March 4, 2007

Card Mafia?


This is a picture of what John Benson calls the "Card Mafia". Now I am not sure if that exactly describes us or not. I do know that we have single handedly boosted Hershey's earnings by all the chocolate we have consumed while playing cards. We have been known to break out in song and one member thinks she has a beautiful voice. That is debatable. And some members think they have a degree in cosmetology. If they did, it would have been taken away after a certain highlighting incident! But one thing I am sure of is these are some funny, crazy and wonderful women that I am honored to call my friends. I love you all!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a great group! And it's nice to finally have a face to go with the personality!

Anonymous said...

Please tell me more about Jamie's job...I am SOOOOOOOOO happy for him!

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Looks like a blast! It reminds me of when my grandmother's friends used to come around for canasta and pinochle...so much fun! And I'll tell you, if there's Hershey's involved, I'm in (my hometown is about 40 minutes away from "Chocolatetown, U.S.A." :)