Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I had big, should I say little, plans for today. A Reba marathon and napping to name a few. But they were not to be. I got up around 8 and went downstairs for my coffee and Matt Lauer.....I mean the Today Show. I decided that I needed to go through the mail that we had received the month I was gone. I had already sorted through the bills and assorted other crap, but I needed to go through catalogs and magazines. So I sat down and went through that and threw away everything we did not need. Believe me, it was a lot! Weezie has rediscovered her toy basket, so I had to pick up all her toys that she had scattered all over the den. I emptied the dishwasher and started refilling it. I made up our individual baggies of oatmeal. The washer and dryer started their work and the vacuum started up. I wish I could say it vacuumed on its own. A month had gone by since I had vacuumed and it needed it bad. Then I started dusting and go done with the downstairs. Tomorrow I am finishing upstairs. It will be nice to have a clean house. Oh....I guess that means I have to clean the bathrooms too. Walmart was out of the rust remover, so I can only clean so much until I can get that. We have a well here and even though we have extra filtering for our water, we have problems with rust. We have had to get used to alot of new things living here!

It was very cold today. Tomorrow is going to be warmer.....if you call 19 warmer. Weezie doesn't stay outside very long when it is below zero. Of course we still have a lot of snow......

Gotta go iron my man's clothes for tomorrow.....Tootles!

No comments: