Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's Raining, It's Pouring, Dick is Upstairs Snoring!!!!!

Today was very uneventful. I got up, got my cup of coffee and watched the Today Show. Then I got dressed and went to the grocery store. I went to my favorite store, Shaws. That was a treat. When you walk in the door, there is a Dunkin Donuts to your immediate left. Since I still had my headache, I decided that I needed a Coolata to make me feel better. It was delish, if I must say so myself. I enjoyed it till the last drop. Nothing like self medicating.....

After I put up the groceries, I made a PB&J Sandwich. Then I decided to go get a shower and maybe my head would open up and some of the pressure would be relieved. That made me sleepy, so I layed down on the sofa and dozed for a while. When I woke up, my headache was gone. I am so glad.

Tonight we had salmon, sauteed spinach and corn on the cob. It was very good. We really would rather cook the fish on the grill, but decided against it because of the rain. I can't wait till it warm up. We cook everything down to the vegetables on the grill. It won't be too long. Of course, we still have a lot of snow, so........

Dick has a dinner out tomorrow night. No cooking for me! I do love the occasional dinner meeting.

That about wraps it up for me.......I will talk to you tomorrow! Tootles!

No comments: