Monday, March 19, 2007

Deep Thoughts....

I hope you enjoyed the snow pictures I posted. I will have a few more to post later. Last night it started to snow again. Then it stopped. Tonight we are supposed to get a few inches. Weezie is loving going out and climbing the snow peaks. She is a snow bunny now. Much to my horror and to Dick's delight, she is barking her little head off when she see's a bird, a squirrel, a swaying tree or anything else that she imagines is outside. And her bark is not that pitiful little one syllable half cough. It is now a two syllable....ruffruff! It is cute and she is so serious about it. I make her come inside when she starts barking and she continues to growl for a while when she gets in. Last night after coming in, she continued to look at the kitchen cabinets from the safety of the corner of Dick's chair, growling at whatever her imagination had conjured up. Yes, those crumbs on the counter scare me too, but I have learned how to deal with it!

Sunday, we went for a quick trip to Walmart. Afterwards, we went to Lone Star for lunch with a gift card our sweet realtor gave us when we closed on our house. Thank you Lorraine! It was delish! Then we were off for home for an afternoon nap. I got on the couch and Dick was in the recliner. I was just about asleep when my cell phone rang. It was Chris and I know he could tell that I must have been asleep. But it was good to talk to him. I went back to the couch and just as I started to drift towards la la land, the washing machine started beeping that it had finshed. Our new washer and dryer beep continuously when they are through. It drives me crazy. Not only the washer and dryer.....the dishwasher also beeps and beeps. You just cannot ignore it. I have got to read up on stopping this beeping! So needless to say, I did not nap. Later, I started going through files shredding and thowing away. It feels good to get rid of so much. I would really like to try and get a little bit more organized with all of my filing. Right now I will just start with filing. Other things later. I promise. I think.

My trip to South Carolina has been cancelled for right now. I will have to reschedule at another time.......We still have to go look for condo's. I am gonna miss my buds. I know girls weekend is going to be fabulous and I hope you all have great weather. Of course bad weather has never dampened the fun! When you are playing cards, please make sure everyone knows that I beat Cathy McEllvine (?) at cards and she had an 800 score. And that I may have single handedly knocked her out of going to nationals. Whatever the hell that is!

Dick has dinner out tonight. I am seriously thinking of showering and going to Portland. I will wait and see if I still want to after I shower. I can always get my thoughts straight while I am showering. Which explains why I sometimes wash my hair with Clearisil face wash and wash my face with shampoo. I am thinking about other things while multitasking. That's my story and I am sticking to it!

I will talk to you later......Tootles!

2 comments:

LSJ said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this post! I got to catch up on what is going on in Maine and your muti-tasking paragraph makes me giggle. When are you coming down here? Soon??? I hope so! Love you!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

weezy must have really fallen off the deep end...