Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday, Monday

The weather has been rainy and overcast. And I am still feeling waves of nausea. Yuck. But I am feeling better right now than I did earlier today. Today was a very lazy day for me. And the weather cooperated perfectly!

I have added another blog to my list of recommended ones. "A Day in the Life of an Ambulance Driver" is an excellent blog. He is a talented writer and actually has already written a book. And I will tell you that I have just discovered him within the past couple of weeks and he has made me actually cry tears twice. He is from Louisiana and some of the things he writes carries me right back to Bastrop and Monroe. I think you will enjoy his blog. Take a look and let me know.

Even with the rain and the above freezing temps for the past couple of weeks, we still a lot of snow on the ground. However, I did see more grass in the back yard today than I have in months. I think we have made the turn to spring....maybe.....

Nothing more to report on.....I will talk to you later......Tootles!

No comments: