Friday, March 9, 2007

Tales of an Unauthorized Mad Woman

Julianne and I got up at 3:30 to go to the airport. 3:30!!!!!! I have flown out of Portland many times at 6 in the morning and have never seen much of a line of people. Usually we can just walk up to a kiosk and get our ticket. Well, this morning, there were more than 50 people standing in the kiosk line. US Air only had one person checking in all these people. Julianne got her ticket at 6:15 for her 6:30 flight. There were a lot of people that missed their flight. Thankfully there was not a line at security so that didn't hold her up any. I am going to miss her.

This afternoon, she went to get a new phone that our cellular provider in NC was giving us. I despise this company. If my children were not use to unlimited minutes, I would change. Let's just say this company rhymes with "SunCom". The account is in Dick's name and he had to move heaven and earth just to put me on the account as an authorized person. Okay.....that was an exaggeration......he just had to move earth. But back to the story. Chris had to get a new phone a month ago. He called me from the "rhymes with SunCom" office and he gives them all the security information after he asks me on the phone. They never even talked to me! Well, today when Julianne went to the office in Rocky Mount, and I really, really despise this office, they informed me that I had to make her an authorized user to be able to get the new phone. Furthermore, that I was not authorized to make her an authorized user....only "Mr." could do that. It just pushed me over the edge! I proceeded to tell this lady that this was all ridiculous and how my son had just gotten a new phone and didn't have this problem and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It put me in the worst mood. If anyone needs me to "whoop up on somebody" I will. Without a second thought. That is just the mood I am in and I warned Dick when he walked in the door. Don't mess with me. I ain't in a good mood!

I also want to let everyone know that Big Head Fred emailed me today with a belated Birthday wish. He also thinks he can do haiku........about as good as he is as an interior decorator! Thanks Big Head!

It is going to be an early to bed night for me. I am dangerous when I am this tired. Talk to you tomorrow! Tootles!

1 comment:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well honey i can tell you first hand that a phone company, not mentioning any names, but spelled a-l-l-t-e-l sucks for sure! good luck and happy belated birthday!

smiles, bee