Friday, January 5, 2007

Friday




Today was kind of a boring day. I still have my cold.....my head feels like it is full of SNOT! Well, that is what it feels like........you wouldn't want me to start using big words like phlegm would you? You know how I like the works "snot" and "boogers". Two of my favorites...... Anyway, back to the story. I did some washing, and putting it away, picking up around the house and cooking dinner. That is about all. I sent Ju and Nathan to the movie again. Yes, I am evil. They went to see "Happily Neverafter". They said it was awful. So if you want to go see it, at least you have one critic's report.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures I posted. Since today's post is just snotty....hehehehe......I will post some more pictures to make up for it. I closed the comments section for a while.....maybe I will open back up in a couple of weeks. If you want to tell me something or make a comment, all you have to do is drop me an email!

That's all for now.......Tootles!

No comments: