Wednesday, January 24, 2007


Today, I had the honor to speak with "the consumer" on the phone. Unfortunately, "the consumer" is not technologically inclined. Not too long ago, she was unable to check her messages on her cell phone. The computer is still a challenge. I mentioned to her that she was in my blog. I told her about the story of her acrylic toenails. She insisted that I let everyone know that her acrylic nails did not look freakish like the picture posted below. They actually looked very nice and natural. Feel better? Then, she proceeded to sing "I'm too sexy for my toes, too sexy....." Enough said.

I reserved a beach house for the weekend of the party. Now I just need to decide when I am leaving. I plan to go to Raleigh and spend the weekend with my children. Yes....that includes Linley and Nathan if they would like to be there. Weezie will be coming also. She said she is ready to sniff some North Carolina air. Me too!

Tomorrow may bring a trip to Sams. And T J Maxx. And Panera Bread.

I will try to do better tomorrow. Tootles!

3 comments:

LSJ said...

YAY!!! I can't wait for you to come to NC! (and, of course, weezie too!)

Yvonne said...

Your blog makes me smile....

Anonymous said...

Beware of the "Consumer".

Love,

Your Southern admirer