Sunday, January 7, 2007

Winter Storm Watch!

Wouldn't you know it.....we are supposed to get snow and rain and freezing temps tonight and tomorrow. Julianne and Nathan are flying back to Raleigh tomorrow at 8. So we will have to drive them to the airport very early in awful weather. I guess we will be leaving very very early. Just part of the thrills you get living up here! It will seem very strange here without any of the kiddies. I have really enjoyed Ju and Nathan these last few days. I have gotten a better chance to get to know Nathan and see why Julianne calls him her "Sweet Boy".

Chris and Linley are going to work out who gets to pick them up at the airport. I always feel better once I hear they are there. I think everyone is ready for school to begin. Chris is taking classes this semester at Wake Tech and NC State. He is so excited. Hopefully, next semester he will be at NC State only. We are very proud wherever he is!

Jamie is actively looking for a job. Please remember him in your prayers. Lesley is studying studying studying! I think they are ready for July.

It is time for me to go to bed. Gotta get up early! Tootles!

No comments: