Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Snowflakes

During Christmas holidays when we took the kids skiing, I noticed something different about snowflakes "up north". You know....yankee snowflakes! They really do look like the paper ones we cut out as kids. You can see each one coming down and when they land on your clothes, they continue to look that way. They are beautiful. I found the picture above an another blog and went to the website listed below the picture. I wanted to get permission to use the picture.....don't want to get in trouble with my blog. It is a very interesting site. The U. S. Postal Service is selling stamps now that have this gentleman's photographs on them. I have a book in my purse right now! So go take a look.

We finished with our snow sometime last night. (Monday night) It looks like a winter wonderland outside. I think we got about 5 inches. Today, I worked upstairs in our closet. I organized and removed things we did not use. I have a box to go to Goodwill tomorrow. It feels good to have a cleaned out closet. I need to get out of the house tomorrow so I think I may ride to Portland and return the duvet cover and shams I bought from Pottery Barn. I have looked at it and looked at it and I just don't think I love it. So back it goes. I WANT TO FIND SOMETHING THAT MATCHES THE PAINT!!!!! I will look around while I am down there.

Dick was very tired when he came home tonight. He didn't even exercise. Now that means he is tired. He has gone on to bed. I think I found something that helps me go longer on the elliptical.....my Ipod. I have got to pick me out some song that I think have a good fast beat to work out to. I will let you know if it continues to help. If you have any good songs to exercise to, let me know.

I hope everyone is doing well.....I love you all...Tootles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listen to alot of artists when I work out, but the all time best work out song is "You Light Up My Life" by Debbie Boone. It really gets me going, if you know what I mean. It kind of starts off slow, but it really rocks toward the end. Give it a try.

Anonymous said...

I listen to alot of artists when I work out, but the all time best work out song is "You Light Up My Life" by Debbie Boone. It really gets me going, if you know what I mean. It kind of starts off slow, but it really rocks toward the end. Give it a try.