Wednesday, January 3, 2007

It Is Quiet Around Here!!!!!

Chris and Linley left today. I drove them to the airport since it wasn't icy. I hated to see them go. We have really had a wonderful Christmas. I stopped off at the grocery store to pick up some milk and a couple of other things. Somehow I ended up with $92 worth of groceries! Dick and I made what seemed like every other day $100 trips to the grocery. These children are hungry!!!

Dick is working out at the basement fitness club. Ju and Nathan and I are watching Reba...........the funniest show on TV. I just know that Barbara Jean and I would be best friends. If you don't already watch it....START! Make it your New Years resolution and you can thank me for it later! You are welcome!!!!

I vacumned and cleaned and washed and put away and did lots of other strenuous activity which I hope can be used as my exercise today. Besides....I started with a cold and I feel like.........YUK! Do I sound like I might be getting in a bad mood yet? Just a little sensitive about the thought of dieting and exercise. But I will do it! Just wait and see!

Talk to you later......Tootles!

No comments: