Saturday, January 6, 2007

I Am De-Decorated!!!!

The house looks bare. Actually, it looks like we have just moved in and don't have things where we want them. And do you know why it looks like that? BECAUSE WE DID JUST MOVE IN AND WE DON'T HAVE THINGS WHERE WE WANT THEM. Christmas decorations brighten up everything. Dick wanted to go driving around today. He had some waterfalls he wanted to show Ju and Nathan. He wanted me to go also, but I begged out. He was not happy with me, but I just didn't want to go. So while they were gone, I got boxes from the basement and proceeded to pack up the Christmas decorations. The part that took the longest was putting all of Julianne's Hallmark ornaments back in their orginal boxes. Aunt B has drilled me and drilled me about the importance of this. I wonder how many Christmas' it takes before Miss Julianne chunks the original boxes and throws them all in a plastic box marked "Christmas Decor". I realize the day is coming when her ornaments will go to her house and I will only have a few for my tree. I am on the lookout for ornaments that will stay with us. Everyone should have an Aunt B to decorate their tree!

The winds are a blowing here! I know I mention this alot, but the wind is crazy up here! We have a tree in the front yard that is pretty much dead and I am scared it is going to fall on the house. We have to wait till the ground freezes again to have it cut down. I can't wait. I just know it is going to land on me in bed one night.

I guess that is all for today......Tootles!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will be sure to let you know when that day has arrived!

"Mom, I made the christmas decor box. Don't tell Aunt B."